Sochi 2014: Who to Follow on Instagram
For more photos and videos from the 2014 Winter Olympics, explore the Олимпийский Стадион «Фишт» / Fisht Olympic Stadium (Opening and Closing Ceremonies), Ледовая Арена Шайба / Arena Shayba, Ледовый дворец “Большой” / Ice Dome “Bolshoi”, Дворец зимнего спорта «Айсберг» / Iceberg Skating Palace, and Комплекс трамплинов «Русские Горки» / “RusSki Gorki” Jumping Center location pages.
If you can’t make it to the 2014 Winter Olympics (@olympics) this week, don’t worry. Athletes, teams, spectators and the Olympic organization themselves will be sharing photos from the 2014 Sochi Games (@sochi2014) on Instagram.
The Olympic and Paralympic Games will take place from February 7-23 and many of the athletes, coaches, family members and officials are making their way to Sochi now. Be sure to follow these Instagrammers for a behind-the-scenes look at the Winter Olympics:
- Mikeala Shriffrin, United States alpine ski racer – @mikaelashiffrin
- Bode Miller, United States alpine ski racer – @millerbode
- Ted Ligety, United States alpine ski racer – @ted_ligety
- Patrick Meek, United States speed skater – @patjmeek
- Sarah Hendrickson, United States women’s ski jumper – @schendrickson
- Taylor Gold, United States snowboarder – @taylor_gold
- Richard Shoebridge, Great Britain speed skater – @rshoei
- Penny Coomes, Great Britain figure skater – @pennycoomes
- Marusa Ferk, Slovenia women’s alpine skiing – @marusaferk
- Callum Watson, Australia men’s skier – @callumwxc
- Tarjei Boe, Norway biathlete – @tarjei_boe
- Spencer O’Brien, Canada snowboarder – @spencerobrien
- Elena Radionova, Russia figure skater – @lenok_radionova
- Sofya Prosvirnova, Russia short track – @sofya_p
By Jay Rossiter, SVP, Platforms
Over the last few months, we’ve made exciting changes to some of your favorite Yahoo! products, like Flickr, Mail, Weather, the Homepage and Search. Today, I’m excited to share with you our next big push: we want to give our loyal users and new folks the…
I wish gmail could do the same
[Sex Pistols] signed with Virgin for British distribution and released “God Save the Queen,” a raunchy denunciation of the monarchy, just in time for the Queen’s Silver Jubilee. The song quickly went to Number One on the New Musical Express charts.
Sex Pistols’ “God Save The Queen” was released 36 years ago today.
I’m not going to tell you I love Markdown. If you strolled in here (hi, by the way), chances are good you do too, so there would be no point.
The only thing holding me back from going Markdown crazy until now has been the fact I didn’t have a Markdown editor I really liked. This has changed…
Abandoned cabin in Bavarian Alps near Unterwossen, Germany.
Contributed by Foster Huntington.
Senhores do Jornal ESTADÃO,
We’re back at it again! After a successful graduation of our last cohort, we’ve already recruited our next class! They’ll be assembling at Mozilla’s HQ and San Francisco offices next week for a series of pitching and meetings with our community.
We’ll do individual blog posts with more…